8th – 22nd July 2020
€2060 enrolment by 30th Mar 2020
8th – 30th July 2020
€2760 enrolment by 30th Mar 2020
23rd – 30th July 2020
€1180 enrolment by 30th Mar 2020
Different periods can be directly discussed with the school or agents
Payments in GB Sterling are possible. Please contact the school directly.
Family discount (10% off for a second sibling)
Registration fee (€350) included
The course fee includes:
- up to 30 sessions a week with qualified teachers and guest speakers
- a combination of academic and recreational activities (the emphasis is on conversation with a multidisciplinary approach)
- opportunities to meet and talk with local people
- teaching in small groups set according to age and ability
- full board + Wi-Fi + laundry service
- all educational material
- medical surveillance
- 24/7 supervision by trained staff
- excursions and visits to places of cultural interest
- tickets for museums, events, shows
- airport transfers
- a portfolio + final certificate.
We ask for a €350 non-refundable deposit (registration fee) with the enrolment form. The balance must be paid three weeks before the course begins.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer. Payment details can be found here.
If a visa is refused, refunds will only be given if the participant can provide evidence that all the correct procedures were followed.
Whole or partial refunds of fees on a case-by-case basis are subject to management discretion.